What are you doing March 28th-29th? Coming to the Nicole Miller trunk show at Ready or Knot, I hope!
An innovatively designed Nicole Miller gown is just what your big day needs! Appointments during this trunk show will be in high demand, so don’t forget to call and make an appointment today!
Come say yes to a Nicole Miller dress on March 28th or 29th!
2014 is going to be filled with lots of weddings! Do you know a lucky lady getting married in 2014? If so, here are some fun ideas for gifts to get her!
1) Manicure/pedicure – now that she has something sparkly to show off, she has an even better reason for a manicure (we would recommend Chill here in Rockbrook Village)
2) Massage – wedding planning is stressful – what a great way to help her de-stress
3) Facial – help her get her skin in tip top condition
4) Accessories for the wedding day (such as a belt to pair with the dress, a hair piece, earrings, etc.) These diamond cluster studs from Sara Gabriel are a huge hit amongst our brides (Abby earrings from Sara Gabriel) Find them at Ready or Knot!
5) Thank you notes/stationery – she has a lot of thank you writing in her future! Ask her what her colors will be and get some coordinating stationery (PS – don’t forget the stamps!) We can’t get enough of these darling note cards.
11) Hair or makeup consultation (she could use this for a shower or bachelorette party!) Everything runs smoother when the bride doesn’t have to worry about how her hair and makeup are going to turn out!
“The Unveiling” took place Friday, January 24th at Ready or Knot, and was a blast to say the least! We had such as wonderful time with our friends and supporters.
Party guests enjoyed delicious appetizers from Jones Brothers Cupcakes, yummy croquembouche and puff pastries from Cake Expressions Inc. and delightful mixed drinks made by yours truly! Lillian Jacobitz from Creative Fleurs and Larry and Lisa Zulkoski from Hyvee Floral stopped by with gorgeous floral arrangements, and Joel Rudloff from A Final Take pumped up the party with some awesome jams. The hot commodities of the party were Christine Danderand of Blush Makeup Artistry and Dani Cooper of Boss Studios. They turned our beautiful brides-to-be, into drop dead gorgeous brides-to-be. We also had special guest Melissa Kasoff of Kelly Faetanini in attendance to help brides find the dress of their dreams. Lots of fun was had by all, and we were so thrilled to see so many old and new faces. We are so grateful for our friends and supporters. We would not be where we are today without each and every one of you!
Pictured above are the cronuts that served as the vendor invites for our party. How fun are they?! They tasted even better than they looked (believe it or not!)
Stay tuned, because this party was definitely “knot” our last…though it will be tough to top “The Unveiling”!
Sunday, Ready or Knot was at the Omaha World Herald Wedding Essentials Bridal University. This event was full of fun, as our models graced the runway in some of our fave gowns and we chatted with lots of enthusiastic brides-to-be. The fashion show gave brides and bridesmaids a taste of what we have in our new store.
Madeline by Kelly Faetanini
Amsale Tulle in Periwinkle
Madeline by Kelly Faetanini
Jamie by Nicole Miller
Meadow by Modern Trousseau
Idalina by La Sposa
Laurel by Modern Trousseau (as seen on the cover of Wedding Essentials Magazine)
There are always plenty of dresses coming in, but finding shoes to match isn’t always easy. These Kate Spade heels would be perfect for the bride whose groom (or dad) is on the shorter side.
Did somebody say satin AND glitter? Kate Spade never disappoints. If platform heels aren’t your cup of tea, perhaps these silver glittered ivory Kate Spade kitten heels will be just for you. They manage to maintain a fun, yet classic and delicate appearance.
Not a fan of glitter? Kate’s got you covered with the completely ivory version.