February 21-22 is Ready or Knot’s Jenny Yoo Bridesmaid Trunk Show! Jenny Yoo creates quality dresses you can wear over and over again. If you want your bridesmaids to exude an elegant, feminine, and refined look on your big day, then this is a trunk show not to be missed!
We are obsessing over the new Mink Gray color shown above. Available in tons of convertible options to mix it up, you can’t go wrong with Jenny Yoo!
Call now to book your appointment for this Jenny Yoo trunk show. Appointments during trunk shows fill quickly, so don’t dally!
2014 is going to be filled with lots of weddings! Do you know a lucky lady getting married in 2014? If so, here are some fun ideas for gifts to get her!
1) Manicure/pedicure – now that she has something sparkly to show off, she has an even better reason for a manicure (we would recommend Chill here in Rockbrook Village)
2) Massage – wedding planning is stressful – what a great way to help her de-stress
3) Facial – help her get her skin in tip top condition
4) Accessories for the wedding day (such as a belt to pair with the dress, a hair piece, earrings, etc.) These diamond cluster studs from Sara Gabriel are a huge hit amongst our brides (Abby earrings from Sara Gabriel) Find them at Ready or Knot!
5) Thank you notes/stationery – she has a lot of thank you writing in her future! Ask her what her colors will be and get some coordinating stationery (PS – don’t forget the stamps!) We can’t get enough of these darling note cards.
11) Hair or makeup consultation (she could use this for a shower or bachelorette party!) Everything runs smoother when the bride doesn’t have to worry about how her hair and makeup are going to turn out!
Click here to check out the awesome video from Hart to Heart Media of Tifanee & Anand’s big day! We love how they compiled all of the beautiful moments together. Had a smile on my face the whole time I watched it! Congratulations to them both!
Okay, we have one of the cutest brides ever to feature today…meet Brigida! She is just glowing in Sweetpea from Ivy & Aster, too! Thanks, Izlas Photography for taking some gorgeous pictures. Wouldn’t you agree Brigida looks amazing?! Check out the Izlas blog for more pictures