February 21-22 is Ready or Knot’s Jenny Yoo Bridesmaid Trunk Show! Jenny Yoo creates quality dresses you can wear over and over again. If you want your bridesmaids to exude an elegant, feminine, and refined look on your big day, then this is a trunk show not to be missed!
We are obsessing over the new Mink Gray color shown above. Available in tons of convertible options to mix it up, you can’t go wrong with Jenny Yoo!
Call now to book your appointment for this Jenny Yoo trunk show. Appointments during trunk shows fill quickly, so don’t dally!
2014 is going to be filled with lots of weddings! Do you know a lucky lady getting married in 2014? If so, here are some fun ideas for gifts to get her!
1) Manicure/pedicure – now that she has something sparkly to show off, she has an even better reason for a manicure (we would recommend Chill here in Rockbrook Village)
2) Massage – wedding planning is stressful – what a great way to help her de-stress
3) Facial – help her get her skin in tip top condition
4) Accessories for the wedding day (such as a belt to pair with the dress, a hair piece, earrings, etc.) These diamond cluster studs from Sara Gabriel are a huge hit amongst our brides (Abby earrings from Sara Gabriel) Find them at Ready or Knot!
5) Thank you notes/stationery – she has a lot of thank you writing in her future! Ask her what her colors will be and get some coordinating stationery (PS – don’t forget the stamps!) We can’t get enough of these darling note cards.
11) Hair or makeup consultation (she could use this for a shower or bachelorette party!) Everything runs smoother when the bride doesn’t have to worry about how her hair and makeup are going to turn out!
“The Unveiling” took place Friday, January 24th at Ready or Knot, and was a blast to say the least! We had such as wonderful time with our friends and supporters.
Party guests enjoyed delicious appetizers from Jones Brothers Cupcakes, yummy croquembouche and puff pastries from Cake Expressions Inc. and delightful mixed drinks made by yours truly! Lillian Jacobitz from Creative Fleurs and Larry and Lisa Zulkoski from Hyvee Floral stopped by with gorgeous floral arrangements, and Joel Rudloff from A Final Take pumped up the party with some awesome jams. The hot commodities of the party were Christine Danderand of Blush Makeup Artistry and Dani Cooper of Boss Studios. They turned our beautiful brides-to-be, into drop dead gorgeous brides-to-be. We also had special guest Melissa Kasoff of Kelly Faetanini in attendance to help brides find the dress of their dreams. Lots of fun was had by all, and we were so thrilled to see so many old and new faces. We are so grateful for our friends and supporters. We would not be where we are today without each and every one of you!
Pictured above are the cronuts that served as the vendor invites for our party. How fun are they?! They tasted even better than they looked (believe it or not!)
Stay tuned, because this party was definitely “knot” our last…though it will be tough to top “The Unveiling”!
It’s trunk show time again! January 17th and 18th will be our Donna Morgan bridesmaid trunk show. If you have a wedding quickly approaching and just can’t seem to find the perfect bridesmaid dress, this trunk show is for you! Trunk shows are a fabulous opportunity to see dresses that are not usually featured in our store.
These soft, delicate dresses would be a perfect compliment to your wedding. Call us today to book your appointment. Times are filling very quickly. You and your maids do not want to miss these amazing bridesmaid dresses!